I am a Minneapolis based visual artist who creates representational pen and watercolor drawings. My practice considers spatial place, time and subjectivity through portraiture, mapping and urban roaming. My figurative works on paper often feature collage elements.
I received my MFA in Printmaking from Edinburgh College of Art (2011) and my BFA in Expanded Media from the University of Kansas (2008). My work has been exhibited both nationally and internationally.
I have completed artist residencies at the following institutions:
- The Jabberwock (Algoma, WI) - 2017
- Banfill-Locke Center for the Arts (Fridley, MN) - 2015 - 17
- Minnesota Center for Book Arts (Minneapolis, MN) - 2014
- Stencil Printing Associate for Realizing Excellence (S.P.A.R.E., Chicago, IL) - 2013
- Highpoint Center for Printmaking (Minneapolis, MN) - 2012
- Frans Masereel Centre (Kasterlee, Belgium) - 2011
Feel free to contact me via my email at firstname.lastname@example.org